Bullying in schools
To me it’s the easiest to relate to bullying in schools since I am a student and whenever I think about this topic one question comes up to my mind.
Like why is bullying in school tolerated? Why don’t teachers do anything? Why do the victims have to feel like they don’t have any support?
The answer is easy at least to me. Whenever I meet people they talk bad about eachother,wether they are friends of mine,my parents and I even saw teachers talk about eachother behind their back. This whole double standard and the fact that noone is doing something against this causes a lot of insecurities and people lose their trust in people.
So why is bullying tolerated in schools? Because the victims are afraid of trusting someone and get judged and the teachers? They want the perfect daily life in school and most don’t even see the signs for bullying because they are busy with other stuff. Life of a teacher can be stressy,trust me`.Why do the victims feel like they have no support?-Because hey everyone wants to appear perfect in order not to get judged by people,so thats why they keep on wearing their fake smile,pretend to be okay because when you are not okay,you are different and teenagers wanna be accepted.
I guess we must do something in our thinking,children need to know that they can speak up about every problem without being judged or seen differently. We have a lot of trust issues in our society and each and everyone must do something against that.
- Stop tallking bad behind other people’s back and talk to them when you have a problem with them.
- Accept everyone for who they are and if you don’t like their style,attitude to something,point of view etc. remember that everyone is different but also special in their own way.
- If someone is hurt,defend them and try to forget what others might think of you.
We haven’t posted in a while but we are always here for you,you can tweet us,send us asks here and share your thoughts about bullying anytime! Feel free to contact us!
YOU are beautiful! ♥
#stop #bullying #keepcalm #love #family
These three girls killed themselves because of this stupid abusive website. This website is pretty much made for bullies! and I think it should be banned, you might say “why did they join it if they didn’t like what was said?” because they didn’t know that they would have such horrid things said to them that they would feel so trapped and alone that they then would result and turn to suicide! no one should ever have to go though this! so this post is to everyone who has ever been told that they are a slag, bitch, cunt, freak, fat, ugly, whore and worst of all been told to go kill themselves! I’m glad you didn’t listen to them <3
Body issues and bullying
Body issues and bullying go together. People get bullied because of their weight and that is not ok. Our society really fucks up when it comes to bodies. I mean my body doesn’t define who I am right? This is the same,like if I would judge people by their grade in math. It is ridicoulous and doesn’t say anything about a person. Why is it so important for boys to date a skinny girl? Why do girls want a super trained boyfriend? Like bodies don’t define the personality and to me it is very stupid to judge people by their weight.
Still people do and I am sure anyone of you saw a “fat” person and laughed inside about them or were like woah for luck I don’t look like that. This hate towards bigger people is very painful especially to them and when they get bullied because of their weight,it is horrible.
I mean we are human,we have no photoshoped bodies and personalities. Actually I am very glad for that. Like I am a proud to be myself,to be unique and awesome me. Many people are not and this is very sad. Like people feel insecure and awful because of society and are like: “naaah I will never fit in”, ” I will never be skinny enough” etc and when people tell them stuff like “you are fat”,”fat pig” etc… this is cruel :/
Everyone is awesome and awesomeness shouldn’t be defined by weight right? And still it happens,still people strave and oriantate on society’s standards.
We need to make a change,we need to change this because this can’t be it,like where will we end up when weight is more important then anything?
words hurt :/
I love your blog<3 but would you mind giving me some advice. Its weird im asking YOU, because i wasnt bullied, but if u have the time... Im a seventeen-year-old girl and im the shy type and have never had a boyfriend. How about friends, ive got only a few, so i started cutting some months ago and then stopped for a while and yesterday started again. You would say im a spoiled girl, but noo i just hate my personality i hate the fact that im shy to death!!
Hey sweety,woah I just opened tumblr and your ask popped up.Okay so,we are here for you no matter if you were bullied or not. We are all 17 too so we understand what you are going through now.
Being shy can suck,like you wanna say stuff and tell others your opinion but something seems to stop you. You don’t wanna embarras yourself,so you just keep quiet. This can be very awful and lead to self hate,I total understand that you hate yourself for being so shy and that this is one of the reasons you cut.
Let me tell you a few things here:
- You only have a few friends? Who cares even the popular kids have only a few close good friends,the rest is hating them secretly. So you should be happy to have so wonderful close friends,quality over quantity okay?- They love you and you should be happy for that!
- I never had a boyfriend too and many girls didn’t. What society says is not true,only 56 % had a boyfriend at our age,things will happen when you are ready.
- Last thing: I guess you feel like you don’t fit in society and because of that you hate yourself because you just wanna be accpted and loved. Society has so many high standards,it’s almost impossible to fit in. So why not standing out? Be different,be yourself. Maybe you have to find yourself and this takes time but you are strong and I am sure you will find yourself.
All in all,if you wanna end cutting,I can give you a few tips:
- When you wanna cut breathe deep in ( count till 4) and out ( count till 8). Do this 5 times.
- Make a list with things you like about yourself,everytime you find something new,add it to the list.
- Read this list everytime before you go to sleep and before you wanna cut.
- Try to find someone you can trust about your self esteem issues.
- Tell yourself everyday once: I am worthy,I am special,I am beautiful.
- Find a sports club,sport makes people more confident
Okay these are mixed tips for self confidence and against cutting.
If you ever need to talk,we are here for you! You are not alone and what you are going through is normal,so don’t worry,it’s not a sign of weakness! This time will pass and it will make you stronger!
♥ from Elody,Lisa and Isa